Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sweet Saturdays

I've started a diet challenge at work. We are basing it off the "Biggest Loser" and I'd stand a pretty good chance of winning... if I could only get my sweets consumption under control. Oh the sweets, the cookies, candy, cake, pie, ice cream, pastries... and CHOCOLATE!! Sweet, sweet, beautifully dark, rich, decadent chocolate. How I crave you!! I am a self diagnosed chocoholic... which can be confirmed by my husband, children and pretty much anyone else that knows me! I will skip a meal to eat dessert... actually I would skip all three meals and eat desserts all day (I have... to be honest) and not give it a second thought. But, that is what got me where I am today... needing to do a weight loss challange. Since I am pretty sure I would not be able to cut out sweets cold turkey (and really do not want to), I have designated one day a week to bake and consume the most wonderful desserts. So every Saturday for the next (gulp) 12 weeks... I will be taking on a much healthier life style. Now all I have to do is decide what to make first.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! One day a week for sweets sounds like a great plan. It will give you something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete